We are a growing church in South Austin made up a diverse group of ordinary people. We describe ourselves as, "a family of Jesus-followers, pointing people to life in Him" because we believe that the meaning and purpose of our lives is ultimately found in Jesus. Our community is not exclusive and we invite you to join with us. We are learning to live out the ways of Jesus together and we are passionate about helping others experience life in Him as well. Without a doubt, we are a work in progress. Thankfully, God is very capable of dealing with imperfect people who realize their need for change.
As God works in us individually and collectively, our desire is that every man, woman, and child beginning in South Austin and extending around the world would experience the life-changing reality of Jesus Christ because they have repeated opportunities to hear the good news about Him from our lips and see it through our lives.
We have three primary values that drive us: Love, Truth, and Mission. Jesus embodied these when He walked the earth, and we seek to follow His example.
- Love- Jesus said that loving God and loving people is the most important thing we can do. (Mark 12:30-31)
- Truth- The Scriptures are true and we look to them to understand who God is, who we are, and how life is designed to work. (II Timothy 3:16-17)
- Mission- Jesus gave us a mission to go and make disciples of all nations. (Matthew 28:19-20)
You can listen to a message about these three values here:
As a local church, we are connected to a church collective called the Association of Hill Country Churches that is committed to reaching every man, woman, and child in Greater Austin with the life-changing reality of Jesus Christ. To accomplish this vision, we focus on three primary activities corporately:
1. Personal discipleship. As we said above, Jesus instructed us to go make disciples of all nations. We work strategically and intentionally to help people learn how to trust in, and live like Jesus.
2. Planting Gospel-centered churches. We are a church plant and are involved in helping plant other churches. Here are are some of the churches that we have supported:
3. Partnering with like-minded organizations and local churches. Here are a few of the organizations we partner with currently: